Detail the effects a development proposal may have on existing trees
An Arboriculture impact assessment is designed to detail the effects a development proposal may have on existing trees, as well as the impact the trees with have on the development.
An arboriculture impact assessment is carried out pre-construction and contains an evaluation of the situation on site. It includes an assessment of tree quality, categorised according to British Standard BS5837:2012 (2005).
Arbeco's arboricultural impact assessments include the following:
- Tree survey results
- Recommendations for health and safety tree works
- Suggested tree retention plan based on the proposed site plans
- Measures to be implemented during construction including tree protection
- Recommendations for planting to mitigate/compensate for any trees lost during construction
- Recommendations for post-construction tree management to maximise the health and safety of retained/planted trees.